Join Somerset Big tent
Sign up to the Somerset Big Tent
Join the Somerset Big Tent by completing the Entry Level Quality Assurance Form, linked here: Somerset Big Tent Entry Level Quality Assurance.
Please find more information below about why you want to be a part of the most exciting Alliance in Somerset right now.
The Somerset Big Tent (SBT) welcomes Voluntary, Community, Social, Enterprise (VCSE) organisations which support children and young people with their wellbeing in Somerset to be a part of the Somerset Big Tent Alliance.
Would you as an organisation like to gain free support with at least one or more of the following?-
- Supporting children, young people and parents/ guardians to access your service at the right time to effectively meet their needs.
- Promotional and organisational profiling opportunities.
- Recruiting Staff, Volunteers and Youth Representatives.
- Free access to Somerset Big Tent Training and Conference events.
- Opportunities to collaborate with other organisations including sharing large training costs or resources.
- Generous leadership support with writing and updating Policies and key documents.
- Networking opportunities with other Voluntary Sector organisations in Somerset.
- Receive Letters of Support for Funding Bids.
- An opportunity to collaborate on Funding Bids.
- Work closely with the Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group and Young Somerset, the largest Youth Work charity in Somerset.
- Access guidance on how to become a VCSE organisation.
The Application Form is the first stage of the Quality Assurance Process, as below:
If you have any questions about this process or would like to find out more information including whether your organisation would be suitable for the SBT please contact Charlotte Johnson (Somerset Big Tent Operations Manager) on email@example.com or 07800 708864.